Each session is scheduled for 60 minutes and we will attempt to have 5 sessions in each track.
Our tracks are:
- IT Pro/Admin – these sessions should focus on Administring SharePoint as well as the infrastructure that supports it. It can include both on-prem installations as well as hybrid.
- Developer – these sessions should focus on Developing applications on or for SharePoint. Most of our users are still using SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013. Some are moving to SharePoint 2016 and Office 365. Development topics that represent all these versions are welcome and encouraged.
- Power User / Business User – These sessions should focus on what can be done with SharePoint by someone who doesn’t have admin permissions. These can cover no-code application solutions or strategies for managing content in SharePoint.
- Intro To SharePoint – We have a number of new SharePoint users and these sessions can help them learn the fundamentals of how to use SharePoint.
- Office365 – This track is dedicated to Office365 specific topics. These sessions can cover any of the O365 associated applications like Flow, PowerApps, and Teams.
Since this is a SharePoint conference, we would like all presentations to focus on what can be done with out-of-the-box SharePoint without making any purchases. We do not want these sessions to talk about 3rd Party solutions. We have a specific Vendor track to talk about 3rd Party solutions.
We use Sessionize for speaker submissions. Please go to https://sessionize.com/sharepoint-saturday-omaha-2018/ to submit a presentation.